Old 16-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Nedra

Default Soap continued: she's back...

How I adore these uppity kitty cats. It is just none of your business
Where she's been!
I suspect Archibald's nose is out of joint.
Why the Idea.... taking up with Trash!!

Sounds like she is probably in the family way
right now.
Of course she wont have any knowledge where they
came from - But I'll bet she'll be a good little Momma.

Nedra

"Theo van Daele" wrote in message
Give her a week and she'll be back. Sixty some days later, you'll have
kittens.

Erm... so far your first prediction has become fact :-) She came back

this
morning ! She just stood there as if nothing had happened. Archibald is
ignoring her though, I think he wants to have a few words with her ;-)

Somehow I think your second prediction will materialize as well BTW :-)