Old 16-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Rasta Poodle

Default Need tomato plants *now*

In article , Seamus Ma' Cleriec
says...

As to the cats - I put chicken wire over the flats to discourage the
rolling and digging (mine thought the flats to be litter trays). A few
toothpicks stuck end up would discourage any die-hard rollers.

I have the only strays in the world who seem to love rolling and laying on
chicken wire! Toothpicks? Ha. They'd laugh at them. The roll around in the
garden and knock over the plant markers. I did get some zinnias to sprout in the
garden, despite them, and guess I'll now try tomatoes. They seem to like the
smell of tomato leaves, though, and that has doomed the plants in the past.

http://member.newsguy.com/~herblady
Bob Marley and the Wailers album "Exodus"
named "Album of the Century" by Time magazine