Old 16-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Rasta Poodle

Default Need tomato plants *now*

In article , Pat Meadows says...

On 3 Sep 2003 09:02:38 -0700, Rasta Poodle
wrote:

I'm in Miami. That should explain my request. :-) We're just getting ready to
plant our veggie gardens here. Do you know of any place that is still shipping
tomato plants?

You could cover each little plant with a circle of chicken
wire to protect it until it grows large enough to withstand
the cats.

thanks, pat, but I don't have the room indoors to start them, and the stray cats
love to roll around on the chicken wire!

http://member.newsguy.com/~herblady
Bob Marley and the Wailers album "Exodus"
named "Album of the Century" by Time magazine