Old 16-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Rasta Poodle

Default Need tomato plants *now*

In article , Lynn Smythe
says...

"Seamus Ma' Cleriec" wrote in message
om...
Rasta Poodle wrote in message

I'm in Miami. That should explain my request. :-) We're just getting

ready to
plant our veggie gardens here. Do you know of any place that is still

shipping
tomato plants?

I live in Delray Beach, Florida. I start most of my tomato and vegetable
plants from seeds. But this year I got lazy and bought 2 kinds of tomato
plants and 1 kind of bell pepper from seedlings I got from my local Home
Depot.

Our HD *just* got tomato plants last weekend. Big woo. One variety, Sunmaster. I
did get three. They only have single pots @ 1.19 each. What happened to the pony
packs they used to carry, six in a pack for 1.29 or so? I refused to pay 1.19
for a single cabbage plant. They seem to have discontinued veggie pony packs.
Bummer.

http://member.newsguy.com/~herblady
Bob Marley and the Wailers album "Exodus"
named "Album of the Century" by Time magazine