Old 16-09-2003, 04:12 PM
John Bachman

Default Waterfalls Question

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:40:31 GMT, "Remydog"
wrote:

Norm,

I don't have enough room for a decent pool at the top. My solution was to
arrange several rocks right in the path of the discharge to "tame" and
spread the water before it reaches the outcrop.

M.S.Kraft

That is the solution no matter how it is implemented. Remember that
whatever amount of water your pump pumps that same amount will flow
over your waterfall and/or in your stream. If the flow path is narrow
the water will flow quickly. If the flow path is wide, the water will
flow slowly.

Putting barriers in the way of the water usually forces it to flow
around the barrier in a narrow channel which will result in fast flow.
Providing a wide channel will result in slower flow.

John