Old 16-09-2003, 07:02 PM
Zookeeper

Default My New Pond Site

"Carola or Les Simmons" wrote in message ...
Many of the un-answered questions could be filled in by our resident
'experts' but they seem to have disappeared of late. Is there any
particular reason for their absence?
Les

I don't know if all absences can be explained by this, but I've been
having horrible difficulties sending and receiving groups lately.
Finally have gone to reading and responding directly from Google
groups. I've been bugging my ISP for over a week for a response to
this problem, but they're not responding although the servers upstream
from my ISP have been working on some unscheduled maintenance this
weekend. Maybe they got hit with the same problem that hit BV's ISP.

Also, am having problems getting to a lot of Internet sites so haven't
had a chance to look at iheartmypond.com yet. I'm sure it's a great
site though as BV has been collecting answers to his very thorough
questions for some time. Can't wait to see it.
--
Zk
Oregon, USDA Zone 7