Old 16-09-2003, 09:02 PM
zosdad

Default Roraima shrub identification

(mel turner) wrote in message ...
In article ,
[P
van Rijckevorsel] wrote...

mel turner schreef
On the other hand, they also said that very similar growth forms
were characteristic of other plants of these same habitats.

+ + +
Actually this is what I said earlier? (see below)
This plant could belong to a number of families.
I am willing to bet it is a dicot (eudicot), but hardly sure of this.
PvR

I've little doubt of this.