Old 16-09-2003, 09:32 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Light Question

good idea, good luck... it'll look great I'm sure... I've always wanted to
add the blue lights to see what it would look like...

if you think about it, maybe post a pic of it in the binaries group
someday... that'd be great.....

"Ben" wrote in message
RedForeman ©® wrote:
If you're running 4 bulbs at 55w totalling 220 watts over a 55g tank,

that's
4wpg... hope you're injecting CO2....

just a warning... if no CO2 you go, the algae will grow....

I planned to only run 2 bulbs at a time. It comes with 2 x 10000K white
and 2 x Actinic blue. I was going to run the blues at nice and the
whites during the day. That way I have ~2 wpg at any given time.

-Ben