Old 16-09-2003, 10:43 PM
Jim Webster

Default EPA Sued Over Children's Exposure to Pesticides

wrote in message

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:22:49 +0100, "Jim Webster"
wrote:

any clown can sue, let's wait to see what the courts judgement is :-)

Do you support the exposure of children to pesticides at higher than
agreed limits?

and how do you draw that rather bizarre conclusion from my comment that we
ought to wait to see what the court decides?

Is this the sort of logic you bring to your study of the GM issue, if so
then I think you really ought to start reading what is written and not some
imaginary text entirely of your own devising

Jim Webster

regards
Marcus