Old 17-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Seedless Grape Propagation

On 17 Sep 2003 08:41:26 -0700, (Greg) wrote:

I've rooted some cuttings from my Concord Seedless grape vines. I'm
new to grape gardening, and would like to know if these cuttings will
produce seedless concord grapes?

They certainly should. They should be genetically identical
to the parent plant. Different environmental conditions
could change the resulting plants, but they should still be
seedless Concord grapes.

I'd say 'they will' instead of 'they should' but then
somebody would pop up with some esoteric reason why this
works on every plant in creation EXCEPT Concord grapes..
In other words, I'm just being cautious in saying 'should'.

Pat