Old 17-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Barbara Foss

Default planning for next year!!

Pat and Heather. We have a sq ft garden. Have been working on it for 5
yrs. First we used gravel in the walk ways. Be sure the stones are not
to big. Ours were and caused some turned ankles and near falls. (we are
old guys--72 and 73) Took them up and put down plastic and covered that
with hay. Daughter gave it to us after Thanksgiving. Part of her
decorations at her store. We are retired and have to watch the pennies
carefully. We live in South Georgia and can work our garden all year.
Really helps with our budget and provides healthy fresh produce for us.
My Fall carrots were up this AM. Looking forward to the spinach .
Barbatra