Old 17-09-2003, 11:42 PM
Claude

Default Stupidest thing I've done growing orchids

Stupid you said...

After waiting for over a year, one of my Phal finally spike!
Once the spike was about 4 inch long, I wanted to attached it to a bamboo
stick.... and boum.... I snapped the Spike!
I`m still waiting for this one to spike again....

Talk about stupid

Claude

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
news | Here's a news flash for you: you don't need to be a newbie to do really
| weird things in the orchid world! We all have our horror stories here.
Not