Old 18-09-2003, 03:12 AM
Jamie

Default Federal 'roadless' policy officially ends

Yeah that's right! The HELL with that damn lame ass policy! I'm tierd
of these lame ass walk-in's just to spend 5 hours on a damn plot
because some damn lame ass ignorent poly-tick'er makeing stupid
decisions and not to mention some kiss-ass distrect rangers going as
far as to tearing up some main lines just to please those psudo
enviromentalests who no nothing of what's going on out in the woods
and never been off a damn lame ass nature trail and they are the ones
who never bury their crap (if you happen to see one out there crapping
just simply walk up to them and set them down in their pile).
Now, tomarrow I will drive my truck to my plot and drill them trees
and whip my tape and get them heights with glee! Because my roads have
been re-commissiond! YEPIE!
FIA/CVS Inventory Specialest.