Old 18-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Ray

Default Stupidest thing I've done growing orchids

Stupidest thing I've ever done? Growing orchids in the first place.

You can't believe the amount of time and money I've "wasted" since that day!

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Reka" wrote in message
My stupidest was getting mad because the SLC I had just had that ugly old
brown sheath and wasn't blooming. Cut off the paper thin sheath that
suddenly didn't feel so paper thin any more...and through the juicy green
buds inside! Since then, I leave those ugly sheaths on the plant as long

as
they want to stay!
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"dd" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Is it just me, or have other newbies done really STUPID things to their
plants?

---