Old 18-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Kyle Boatright

Default Black & Decker Cordless 12" Grass Hog - String Trimmer/Edger

"Shepherd" wrote in message
I have a gas powered Echo and it works great, but for much of my yard it's
power is really more than needed.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the above Black & Decker
trimmer? If so I would be interested in your evaluations.

Thanks,

Shepherd

My girlfriend had one that she "let" me use at her house. I liked it enough
that I bought one for myself. The charge lasts 20-30 minutes, which is
enough to weed-eat a lot of grass. The rechargable feature is a real time
saver. No cords to mess with, no refueling, no balky starts.

I'd recommend one.

KB