Old 18-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Cool weather garlic

Pat Meadows wrote:

On 18 Sep 2003 10:53:12 -0700,
(rdoiron) wrote:

I'm looking for a nice garlic variety that will grow well in my neck
of the woods (Coastal northeast). Anyone have a particular favorite?

On a related note, the good folks at the nonprofit group Kitchen
Gardeners International have put up a new page on their website about
growing your own garlic...short, but quite informative:
http://www.kitchengardeners.org/growinggarlic.html

What a coincidence! You have the same name as the founder
of that organization! Fancy that.

I like your idea in founding KGI, but this sort of thing -
trying to conceal your association with the group in order
to get a plug in - is definitely going to hurt your cause.

Why not just say "I put a page about garlic at....' or just
have a reference to the web page in a .sig file?

Pat

Thanks for the info Pat... so much for checking out that site. I don't
approve of "underhanded" posts... And I was gonna answer too...

--
Steve