Old 18-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Gary Woods

Default Garlic Festival in N.Y. the last weekend of Sept.

Steve Calvin wrote:

Here's a url if you wanna check it out. It's five bucks at the gate
(that's good for both days, I think). And no, I'm not affiliated with
them in any way what so ever. (well, 'cept I love garlic! ;-)

A couple of corrections: Hope Farm is no longer hosting the page, although
they were kind enough to put in a link to the new one:

http://www.hvgf.org/

And the $5 is good for one day only (no more wristbands). I think it used
to be $7 at the gate and $5 in advance for both days.

I'm going for sure Sunday the 28th; any other NG types want to meet there?
The Garlic Seed Foundation booth at a pre-arranged time would likely work.

Yours in bad breath,