Old 18-09-2003, 09:49 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Garlic Festival in N.Y. the last weekend of Sept.

Gary Woods wrote:

Steve Calvin wrote:

A couple of corrections: Hope Farm is no longer hosting the page, although
they were kind enough to put in a link to the new one:

http://www.hvgf.org/

Yeah, I noticed that and corrected it on a follow-on post.

And the $5 is good for one day only (no more wristbands). I think it used
to be $7 at the gate and $5 in advance for both days.

Ok, I didn't realize that. A friend of mine who lives there is getting
me advanced tickets for three bucks and he said that they were $5 at
the gate. I just "assumed" that was for both days... my bad...

I'm going for sure Sunday the 28th; any other NG types want to meet there?
The Garlic Seed Foundation booth at a pre-arranged time would likely work.

We're headed up on Saturday morning or I'd definately arrainge to meet
up with ya. Good luck and get some good cologne to cover the garlic
comin' out of your pours the next day! ;-)

Steve