Old 27-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Shiva

Default climbing iceberg

dave weil wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:36:48 GMT, Jan Norris
wrote:

Has anyone had experience with "Climbing Iceberg" or "Don Juan." My
daughter wants red & white climbers for her new home, and we're sort of
gravitating to these. Thanks,

Cue Shiva...

Very funny. G

I scored a job that pays well enough that I am not as tempted to goof off
so much, so I've been rather absorbed. But--I do love Don Juan. I do not
know how it does in colder climes, though, do you? Iknow it comes about
this--- ---- close to burning in the heat of summer here, as many deep
reds do. But it is never as bad as, say, Oklahoma. That rose burns black
in August. For this reason I have always imagined that deep reds might do
better in colder places, at least in the summer.