Old 19-09-2003, 02:41 AM
MD

Default mini phal question...

I have a mini phal- Be Tris X zumi pixie...I got several here in north
county san diego and they are really nice little producers. I have a few in
coco husks and slatted boxes, and one on a grape vine base root.

The thing is, one has formed several keikis and I have no idea what to do.
The keikis are only about 3/4" long at this point, but this is a small plant
and normally this would be flowering. So, what do I do with the keikis? My
concern is that they will outgrow the florescence they are growing on. Is
there a time and a way to remove these?

Other than that no problem with the plants.

TIA

MD
(who hates the traffic here in north county but loves how the orchids grow.)