Old 19-09-2003, 02:55 AM
tdreeves

Default can't live with 'em, can't....

,can't live without them! I just had to finish that this way cause I are one
a parent. Think of all the dumb things you did as a kid, then it's not so
hard to forgive. Kc from Arizona
"Snooze" wrote in message
ink.net...
So this week we apparently had a big ooops at my house. I don't know how

my
parents manage to do this.

I spent all summer building a two stage bio and veg filter and a trickle
tower, so that the pond would run on autopilot while I am away school. All
my parents had to do was give the fish a quarter cup of food every other
day, seems like a simple task right?

The first week I was away, they said the pond lost 2" of water, they were
unable to explain where the water went, so I guided them over the phone,

on
how to add more water and dechlor it.

The second weekend I came home, cleaned up the filters and did some minor
maint, but otherwise everything was in good condition.

The 3rd week they claimed the pond had automatically overfilled itself
overnight. Right!

Which is brings us to this week, somehow overnight a 7ft hose that was
anchored to the bottom of a 55 gal drum, managed to slink out of the drum
and into the storm drain. So when my parents woke up, the pond had been
drained overnight. Course all the fish were dead.

Arrrrgh!

Guess I don't have to come home in 2 weeks to do the final clean up for
winter, only for mom's cooking and laundry

Sameer

--
Sameer

change the two in my email address to a 2, when replying