Old 19-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Cool weather garlic

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:43:57 GMT, Steve Calvin
wrote:

Thanks for the info Pat... so much for checking out that site. I don't
approve of "underhanded" posts... And I was gonna answer too...

The website is interesting, and an idea worthy of support,
and well-executed too (for a start, obviously it's just a
beginning).

So I figure I'll give him a second chance: maybe in his
enthusiasm, he just got carried away and/or doesn't know the
ways of newsgroups and didn't realize this wasn't acceptable
behavior.

Pat