Old 19-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Cool weather garlic

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:26:30 -0400, Gary Woods
wrote:

Pat Meadows wrote:

Why not just say "I put a page about garlic at....'

Well, now that you bring the subject up.....
Personal page, in my .sig below, with garlic information of questionable
usefulness.
But most of you probably knew that.

Just rainy and windy in upstate New York: not even that much rain so far

Same here in north central PA - the worst of the storm is
evidently going west of us. Our power's been on-and-off all
last night and today, though.

Pat