Old 19-09-2003, 10:42 PM
DavesVideo

Default Isabel

She passed thru here in the middle of the night with lots of wind and
rain. I had moved our cars so they weren't under the tree with dead limbs, so
instead, a 20 foot apple tree uprooted on top of one car. A few scratches but
no real damage and I spent 3 hours with a chain saw freeing the car. Also lost
a big
24" diameter black walnut that is down by the river. That one will take ages to
cut up, but it will be enough fire wood for 3 years.
Some of our neighbors didn't fare as well and one has a big tree sticking
into their house. But I guess we are lucky, supposably the storm had lost most
of it's steam by the time it got here.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave