Old 19-09-2003, 10:47 PM
B.Server

Default A Fungus Among Us

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:23:06 -0500, Gae Xavier wrote:

I forgot to mention with the shopping info that they do not like full
sun in Austin. The curry leaf trees need to be in partial shade. I have
mine on the east side of the house under trees and it is protected from
the western sun. You will need to bring it in during chilly weather and
treat it like a Ficus tree.

Thanks for the pointer. I will check them out.

I've grown one before, keeping it in a shaded portion of my
greenhouse. It, along with a lot of other things that I could not
replace, died due a watering system failure while I was on a summer
trip.

Thanks again,