Old 20-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Bolero

Default ANOS Spring Show

Can I also suggest getting there when the door opens? Things sell out
extremely quickly.

Hey, what do you look like? I might be able to say hello if we are there
are the same time!!!!

See you there.

"AusDigi" wrote in message
Melbourne, Australia

The Victorian branch of the Australian Native Orchid Society (ANOS) is
having their Spring Show 27 & 28 September. If you are in the Melbourne

area
you should pencil it in to your diary. Not being a member, all I know is
what's at the link below. I will be there taking lots of photos as usual,
and posting them in a.b.p.orchids as usual.

http://www.anos.org.au/groups/anosvi...s_calendar.htm

PS. Its Spider and Donkey Orchid time in south-eastern Australia so head
into your nearest forest or reserve and see what you can find.