Old 20-09-2003, 09:42 AM
keith

Default READ THIS ,spam mail off the newsgroup

hi everyone I am sure I am not the only one receiving Microsoft's security
updates(viruses as Microsoft don't email to tell you of updates)I am getting
hundreds a day, among other Spam mail,returned mail that I haven't sent!
I now this isn't about orchids,but this issue needs looking at!is there
anyway I can get my email address not to be shown after a posted
message,your email address should be private unless you want to give it
out!I have had to create more email addresses,& cancel my original.The only
way around this I can think of is to create a new email address,private one
only give it out to trusted parties.keep the original for newsgroups etc!
thanks keith