Old 20-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Theo

Default [IBC] Swen Worm

HI I have teh same problem it started with MSM" invitation to a trip to
ST Petersboug" that almost passed teh Norton and bloched everything
since than I received several about St Peter but in different languages
now they are 600 per day
Theo

rschmitt23 wrote:

So have I. My Norton anti-virus software intercepts the attachment and says
that the virus called

Worm.Autonet.AHB

is present. I've set the AV email checker to delete any attachment that appears
to have a virus. I've also alerted Microsoft about this (as have several million
others, I suppose).

Later
Ray Schmitt, Aliso Viejo, CA
Cold Hardiness Zone 10b