Old 20-09-2003, 08:02 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default My New Pond Site

On 16 Sep 2003 10:49:22 -0700, (Zookeeper) wrote:

I don't know if all absences can be explained by this, but I've been
having horrible difficulties sending and receiving groups lately.

Go to
www.teranews.com and sign on to their free newsgroup reader, they
have a one time fee for sign up of only $3.95. I use teranews when my ISP
has .... well to put it nicely, "brain gas".

iheartmypond.com

BV, I think this is great. ) As far as unanswered questions, do post them
and let us know "this is for iheartmypond.com". Speaking for myself I'm
doing good each day to read/reply to my e-mail and get partially thru RP,
so I don't website surf very often. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a