Old 21-09-2003, 01:12 AM
Roy

Default tree stumps

You can get them removed by most tree services, with a stump grinder.
Some rental places rent them as well. If its just the sucker growth
that bothers you get some Pathfinder II, and brush the cut stump
around the cambium layer for about one inch in width, and any new cut
suckers. They won't come back.......ever!

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:16:11 -0700, "Mogie"
wrote:

x-What is the best and easist way to get rid of tree stumos that keep trying
x-to come back? They sprout littlt branches each year and these are nuisance
x-trees.
x-
x-
x-
x-
x------= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =-----
x-http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
x------== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

--
Visit my website: Remove nospam for correct address
http://www.nospamfrugalmachinist.com

Contents: foundry and general metal working and lots of related projects.
Regards
Roy aka Chipmaker // Foxeye
Opinions are strictly those of my wife....I have had no input whatsoever.
Remove nospam from email address