Old 21-09-2003, 07:02 AM
jrstark

Default ahhhh the tally now is 598

enoughluncheonmeat! wrote:
The 'feds' ? Ah, you think mayhaps that only Americans use computers and the
internet...
Still and all, it's noteworthy that only posters in this group are subjected
to this virus loop. I use 1 out of 5 accounts to post and that's the one
being hit with this garbage, so there's your source. Tracebacks are
pointless, this character cloaks really well. Proof once more that anyone
running their PC without updated AntiVirus protection or in the very least a
firewall is wide open to being manipulated. Sick world out there, campers.
Must be that glyphosate build-up.

The mail server is down on the addy I use for usenet, but I'm still
getting them in another addy.

There is no one place they harvest email addresses. Usenet is big so
they may start there, but but if you use an address for anything the
harvesters will find it one way or another.

Janine