Old 21-09-2003, 05:02 PM
enoughluncheonmeat!

Default ahhhh the tally now is 598

"Shell91" wrote in message
gy.com...
People posting on my stamp group are also getting this. The "feds" will
work with the law enforcement group of your choice to catch these guys who
send out viruses and such

Shell

Well, I dunno. This particular attack is clever, the disruptions it causes
is a bit like 'many scratches' and no doubt, that was the intent. Anyone
could do this, from anywhere in the world and the odds of actually locating
the scumbag(s) responsible are slim. Time for an ISP level pre-filter.
Interesting times we live in. If a series of these 'efforts' were to be
launched simultaneously, there could be severe economic damage. As if we
need yet another reason for damaging the economy...
In the final analysis, it is the world we ourselves have created. Millions
incl. myself depend on the internet for communications, perhaps we have made
too many assumptions. Hmmm.
Autumn Solstice wishes to all.
John H. Immink
Victoria BC Canuckistan