Old 21-09-2003, 09:12 PM
Brigitte J.

Default ahhhh the tally now is 598

enoughluncheonmeat! wrote in message
news:4Hjbb.8970$8D4.873@pd7tw1no...

"Shell91" wrote in message
gy.com...
People posting on my stamp group are also getting this. The "feds" will
work with the law enforcement group of your choice to catch these guys

who
send out viruses and such

Shell

Well, I dunno. This particular attack is clever, the disruptions it causes
is a bit like 'many scratches' and no doubt, that was the intent. Anyone
could do this, from anywhere in the world and the odds of actually

locating
the scumbag(s) responsible are slim. Time for an ISP level pre-filter.

My ISP is filtering out the emails with the worms and virii attached. I
also use a firewall and an anti-virus, which I upgrade with the newest
definitions as soon as one is available, so I feel confident our computers
are safe.