Old 22-09-2003, 03:05 AM
Artur

Default Red Lotus moving in the tank

I have a big Red Lotus that I want to move in another section of the
tank. Is there a special procedure for doing it? I don't want to lose
this plant. It's simply too beautiful to do that. I will look for your
input in the near future. Thanks.

By the way, which plants would you also put in a 10 gallon tank? I
don't want these long stam plants as they get tangled and they look a
mess. Is a couple of Amazon swords ok? Maybe a couple of crypts and
anubias? I don't want algea boom...so far stam plants took most of the
ingredients, but once they are somewhat gone...which plants are hungry
easters of micro mutriets? Please advise on both issues.

Thanks,

Artur