Old 22-09-2003, 04:50 AM
Luke

Default Irrigation - Drippers or Sprayers

It will depend on what you are watering, eg lawns, vegie patches, garden
beds. Sprayers do well on lawns however if it is windy you waste alot of
water due to overspray. Drippers are better as you can place them at the
base of the plant and water exactly where you want it to. I went to Bunnings
and asked for help there, but for garden beds and patches then drippers are
probably the better option.

Good Luck

"Ecky Thump" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I want to install an irrigation system in the front and back yards. I
haven't decided whether I will use drippers (Drip Eze hose), or
sprinklers on the garden beds.

What are the adavantages/disadvantages of each type of system?