Old 22-09-2003, 06:22 AM
Andrew

Default ANOS Spring Show

"AusDigi" wrote in message u...
I'm not a grower, just a nature (including orchid) enthusiast and
photographer. You might see me there, I'll be the extraordinarily handsome
one taking photos. ;-) I sdon't yet know what day i'll be going.

There is a photography section in the show and a number of members
prefer looking rather than growing so you should fit in with the
crowd.

For more details on the show,
Saturday 27th to Sunday 28th September, open 9am-4pm.
Mt Waverley Community Centre
47 Miller Cresent, Mt Waverley (opposite Mt Waverley train station)
Melway Ref 70 E1
Admission: Adults $4 Concession $3, under 16 and members (wear your
name tag) free.

There's usually a wide variety of terrestrials and epiphytes on
display. The speciosums are going crazy this year so expect to see a
lot on display.