Old 22-09-2003, 12:02 PM
fantayzya

Default Simply Marvelous Lives!

Hiya,

I put this rose in this past spring as well and it's been considerably less
than impressive for me too. Yes, the blooms have been itty bitty and sparse
and the canes are thin and wimpy too. I'm not sure why, though admittedly
my garden hasn't been babied as much this year (I got hurt at work early on
and wasn't able to, still not completely up to speed) I've decided to let
it stay as this is just the first summer, but of the roses I put in this
year, this one is my least favorite. From the pics and reports I had seen
prior, I sure wouldn't have expected that to be the case.

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
I really thought it was dead, but no, it has three blooms! Problem is,
they are tiny, literally miniature-sized.

Anyone else growing this, and if so, are the blooms small?