Old 22-09-2003, 03:32 PM

Default Vole problem

In article , Tomatolord wrote:
you can get those whirlygig ground thumpers...they vibrate the ground so the
voles leave...

you can vole poison/traps although most vole tunnels are underground unlike
moles

Voles will use mole tunnels if available, so if you see holes or
tunnels be sure to set the traps nearby. I cover with a bucket, placing
a short piece of 1x2 under one edge and a brick on top. Bait with a
peanut half smeared with a bit of peanut butter.

I can loan you my cat she is a great vole hunter and mole hunter too...

Tomatolord

wrote in message
cpub.duke.edu...

Any advice on how to deal with Voles damaging a garden of rare plants and
trees, plot by methodical plot?

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.