Old 22-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Rockery

Once again it would appear there are absolutely no websites with pictures on
how to build a rockery not such a thing as a google search nor any other
kind of search engine to find any. How awful that is.

Wrighty wrote in message
.. .
Hi,
I am considering making a rockery in my garden to replace a dead fuscia.

it
will be situated against the south wall/hedge, opposite the pond. I would
like it to have height and colour. Suggestions already are to have

seasonal
plants, or perhaps have an oriental theme (extended by planting bamboo

next
to it). Do you guys have any ideas? Do you know of any good websites or

have
any pictures?
Thanks in advance )
Lee