Old 22-09-2003, 02:12 PM
Wrighty

Default Rockery

Hi,
I am considering making a rockery in my garden to replace a dead fuscia. it
will be situated against the south wall/hedge, opposite the pond. I would
like it to have height and colour. Suggestions already are to have seasonal
plants, or perhaps have an oriental theme (extended by planting bamboo next
to it). Do you guys have any ideas? Do you know of any good websites or have
any pictures?
Thanks in advance )
Lee

---

Old 22-09-2003, 04:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Once again it would appear there are absolutely no websites with pictures on
how to build a rockery not such a thing as a google search nor any other
kind of search engine to find any. How awful that is.

.. .

Old 22-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Wrighty

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
m...
Once again it would appear there are absolutely no websites with pictures

on
how to build a rockery not such a thing as a google search nor any other
kind of search engine to find any. How awful that is.

Well, actually I was looking for personal experiences/ pictures rather

than random websites otherwise I wouldn't have bothered asking.

---

[IMG] code is On

Rockery Wrighty United Kingdom 1 23-09-2003 10:47 PM
Rockery Wrighty United Kingdom 0 23-09-2003 12:16 AM
Rockery raw materials Weazle United Kingdom 0 31-05-2003 10:44 AM
Rockery JawD United Kingdom 3 07-05-2003 09:32 PM
My new rockery....but what's either side? jo United Kingdom 4 19-03-2003 06:44 PM