Old 22-09-2003, 04:34 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Starting a 55 gal. plant tank, I have questions.

65
x 4
260 / 55 = 4.72 Watts per gallon, and yes, you'll need CO2 to keep algae
under control...

If you knock that down to half, you'll probably be ok and will be able to
grow just about anything...

WHat's the best? Cylinder, regulator, needle valve, and just don't get the
hagen co2 yeast based system... you can do a DIY that's better.....
"Mark" wrote in message
om...
What type of substrate? the red flourite or the new black stuff I saw
at the l.f.s.? The lights are 4 65 watt cf's. ehiem 2015 cannister
filter. typical glass heater. no co2 plans yet. do I need the co2, and
if yes what is the best system? Any other info will be appreciated.

Thanks,MArk