Old 22-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Jayne Narvesen

Default Best bulb for 20 gal?

take your bulb to a shop and buy one, just get the right size and
experiment
with colors...

I did my research on plants and purposely chose plants that will

do
well with less light, and they are doing fine at this time. My tank is

only
a 20 gallon tall, but would like to know the best/brightest fluorescent
bulb you can get for a 20 gal hood. I know color and brightness can make a
difference. I can only have the one bulb as I am unable at this time to
upgrade anything but the bulb. Thanks
Try this:
http://www.esuweb.com/new_site/ccc_53004
Good lamp.

So are you talking about the 65 Watt Coralife 50/50 Fluorescent lamp

or
the
whole light strip- I was asking about the tube only- Thanks

so you have no recommendations for wattage on a fluorescent tube for
plants?