Old 23-09-2003, 12:10 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Bill V's commemorative booklet

Wow!

I just got my copy of Bill Valavanis' 48-page booklet, "Bonsai,
Past, Present, Futu Commemorating 40 years of Bonsai by
William N. Valavanis.

Great stuff. Great color pictures of more than 40 of Bills best,
along with his commentary on how he did it -- as if most of us
could emulate it. ;-) There also are sequential photos of each
tree's development over the years -- some back to the 1960s.

So here's a little gratis commercial from me, because I think you
all should have one. It's available for $12 (US) from the author
at International Bonsai Arboretum, P.O. Box 23894, Rochester, NY
14692-3894.

If you like the better of the BT galleries (which have NO TEXT
associated with them) you'll love this little tome.

(And maybe Bill will sign yours. ;-)

How I wish I could have gone to NY that first week in Sept. to
see some of these live!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++