Old 23-09-2003, 06:32 PM
Steve Calvin

Default Garlic Festival in N.Y. the last weekend of Sept.

Mary McHugh wrote:
Gary Woods wrote:

I'm going for sure Sunday the 28th; any other NG types want to meet there?
The Garlic Seed Foundation booth at a pre-arranged time would likely work.

I'm going to try and talk the DH into it. Last year someone (probably you,
Gary) mentioned garlic ice cream which intrigues me.

I'll post again if we decide to go.

Mary (if it were just me, it'd be a no brainer!)

I think that we did discuss the garlic ice cream last year. I've never
tried it but think that I will this year after indulging in other food
choices first... ;-)