Old 24-09-2003, 03:42 AM
Shell91

Default little flies

Are they like gnats? If they are they could be living in any fruit you
might have sitting out or even potatoes. You may have to spray your plants
with either a god bug spray or insecticideal soap

Shell

"Me" wrote in message
Hi, been reading posts here the last few days, and have a question which
hopefully someone can help answer I have these little flies inside -

was
told by a local greenthumb they were from overwatering my plants - they

said
to let the dirt dry out completely and when the plants start to wilt to
water and always let them dry out completely between waterings. I've been
doing that all summer, and still have flies, my poor droopy plants are
starting to look very sad....I've always had indoor plants but never had a
fly problem like this any other ideas on how to get rid of these
buggers?