Old 24-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] idea for science fair

----- Original Message -----
From: "luc tran"
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 10:55 PM
Subject: [IBC] idea for science fair

Hi all,

Thanks for answering to the requested that I posted.
I've deceided to do 3 project in one. That is I will
do leaf and internodes reduction, the chemical
reaction of lime-sulfur on deadwood, and I don't think
that I can do the leave burning thing now bc it is
nearing winter, but I was thinking of like how to
maximise growth patterns. For anyone that is out there
that judge science fair, please tell me what you think
of this idea.

Thanks,

Luc Tran

Luc.

If you're thinking about growth maximization (How long do you have before
the fair happens?), I'd check out Michael Persiano's articles on
superfeeding. See:

http://hometown.aol.com/iasnob/superfeeding.html

Regards,

Bart

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++