Old 24-09-2003, 06:42 AM

Default How do I use/store my red chilis?

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:52:45 -0500, Kevin Miller
wrote:

TIA

Here in Tucson Arizona I take my red chille and tie them on a string
(rista) and hang them out in the sun to dry. This will work if you
live in an area that gets lots of sun and does not have high humidity.
After they dry out I keep them in zip lock bags until I am ready to
use them. Using a blender a grind the dried chiles up to make chili
powder that is great when making chili. I also soke them tin water
then put them in the blender to make a sauce that we use to make
enchilads from.

Saul

Remove nospam for valid address
Do not send messages to the MSN.com address as they will be ignored