Old 24-09-2003, 03:32 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Sharpening tools

My tools have the need for sharpening but there must be a better way (for me
at least) than shipping them off. I thought we talked about this a couple
years ago, but I didn't save those posts :-( . Don't most of us sharpen our
tools ourselves? And with what he asks? My whet stone just doesn't -cut-
it.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"Carl L Rosner" wrote:

Dear IBCers.

After a couple years of using dull tools, (esppecially concave and knob
cutters) and not being able to find a person locally who could sharpen
my tools, I finally found one, but not locally here in New Jersey....

SNIP