Old 24-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Brent Walston

Default [IBC] Sharpening tools

At 07:30 AM 9/24/03 -0700, Shelly Hurd wrote:
My tools have the need for sharpening but there must be a better way (for me
at least) than shipping them off. I thought we talked about this a couple
years ago, but I didn't save those posts :-( . Don't most of us sharpen our
tools ourselves? And with what he asks? My whet stone just doesn't -cut-
it.

Shelly, et al

I have an article on sharpening tools at my website, including those pesky
concave cutters:

http://www.evergreengardenworks.com/sharpen.htm

Brent in Northern California
Evergreen Gardenworks USDA Zone 8 Sunset Zone 14

http://www.EvergreenGardenworks.com

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++