Old 24-09-2003, 06:12 PM
Pam

Default How do I use/store my red chilis?

In our last fun filled episode, Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:52:45 -0500,
Kevin Miller proclaimed:

TIA

Dooood, don't be so chatty.

What kind of chilies? How many, what size?

You can pickle, dry, or freeze 'em. You can
make hot oils or vinegars. You can make salsas,
chutney's, or poppers. You can grind up the
dried ones and make hot pepper powders. You
can grill 'em, make stir fries, or hot bean dishes.
Or you can share with your friends and neighbors.

A lot depends on what kind you have, how many,
and how much work you want to put into them.

Pam
"ElissaAnn"